About My Blog

I Spent six weeks in Egypt before spending a year in Germany. This blog covers the best summer of my life. If you are looking for my posts while I was in Germany ask me, and I'll be happy to share them but I have been asked not to share them publicly. Feel free to visit my brothers blog of his year in Germany or my new blog


Saturday, October 2, 2010

Shout Out

Two summers ago while I was in South Korea I met some really awesome people.  One of these people was Lauren, we have stayed in touch since then and she is doing a GAP year like me except way cooler.  She is doing her GAP year through Thinking Beyond Borders, a year long program with stops in various countries around the world where the participants learn about various things and also do their part to make this world a better place.

If you like my blog for one reason or another then you will love hers.  Her descriptions are perfect, her vocabulary is huge, and her ideas are amazing.  I was just reading over it and I must say that I am quite jealous of the way she writes.  Give it a peak, you wont be let down.... http://laurenhonican.blogspot.com/

No comments: